Ideapros Launchpad Fall Giveaway Rules
- CONTEST PERIOD: Ideapros, LLC. runs contests occasionally throughout the year. For these contests, the contest period, duration and timing will be identified by the Ideapros Team and on the social media accounts & website at the time of the contest.
- ELIGIBILITY: Contest is open to all legal residents of Canada, USA within the range of accessible delivery to those who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the first day of the contest period unless otherwise noted by the Ideapros Team. Notwithstanding the above, the contest is open to individuals associated with the contest, including the employees, agents or representatives of Ideapros (including its respective divisions, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising or promotional agencies) and suppliers providing prizes or other materials or services in connection with this contest (collectively, the “Included Individuals”). This contest is also open to the immediate family members of the Included Individuals, and all other persons with whom the Included Individuals reside.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter for a chance to win a contest, follow the instructions given by Ideapros Team via live broadcasts, on social media or on the website Ideapros.com. You will be required to take action according to the current contest entry actions or follow other instructions as mentioned on by the Ideapros team that is running that particular contest at the time. There are many types of contests and ways to enter which may include one of the following:
To be eligible to win, you must do both of these:
- Enter the contest on the Ideapros contest page at: [LINK]
- Like the facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/ideapros
Additional entries will be added to your account for the following actions
- Share any Ideapros Facebook post at https://www.facebook.com/ideapros on the entrant’s Facebook wall.
In order to be declared a winner by the contest judges, a potential winner must:
(i) be in compliance with these contest rules;
(ii) complete, sign and return a Ideapros declaration and release form before being declared a winner and before a prize will be released.
- If a potential or declared winner is not in compliance with these contest rules OR does not wish to sign the declaration / release form, the Ideapros reserve the right to disqualify such entrant from the contest and select an alternative winner. Odds of winning depend on the number of other eligible entries received for a particular contest.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: No purchase is required to enter a Ideapros Contest.
- PRIZES: There are various prizes available to win, which will be identified by the Ideapros Team at the time of the Contest. The Ideapros Team reserves the right to limit the winning of prizes to once every 30 days per household. The approximate retail value of a prize can vary and is available upon request at the time of the particular contest. If you are a declared winner, your prize will be shipped to the address of your choice in North America within 30 days of Ideapros receiving your signed declaration and release form. Potential winners will be required to furnish proof of identification such as a driver’s license or other photo identification. Prizes that have not been claimed with a signed declaration and release form within 30 days of winning are forfeited and a new winner will be selected. There are no prize substitutions. Prizes cannot be sold, transferred or exchanged for cash. All decisions made by Ideapros are final.
- PUBLICITY: By entering a contest, you consent to Ideapros’s use of your name, city of residence for any publicity purposes.
Individuals who win and on condition of acceptance of the prize, Ideapros reserves the right that the winner agree to.
- First Name, last name
- City of Residence
- Permission to tag on social
- DECISIONS ARE FINAL: In the event of a conflict between the rules and any instructions or interpretation of these rules regarding a Contest, these rules shall prevail.
- CHEATING WILL AMOUNT TO AN AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION: Any attempt to tamper with the entry process, interfere with these Contest rules, deliberately damage any website or undermine the administration, security or legitimate operation of the contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and Ideapros reserves the right to seek damages and/or other relief from all persons responsible for such acts to the fullest extent permitted by law, which may include banning or disqualifying entrants from this and future Ideapros contests.
- TECHNOLOGY MISHAPS: Ideapros assumes no responsibility for: entries lost, stolen, late, delayed, damaged, illegible, incomplete, or for the failure, interruption or delay of any email or other communication to be received, for any reason; problems with the function of any website or website feature howsoever caused; the malfunction of, or damage caused to, any telephone network or lines, computer equipment, data or software, online systems, servers or access providers; any functionality lost due to not having cookies enabled; traffic congestion on the Internet or on phone lines; the security or privacy of information transmitted via computer networks; or for breaches of privacy due to interference by third party computer “hackers.”
- CONTEST PERIOD: Ideapros reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, to amend, cancel, close, suspend or reinstate a contest at any time and for any reason whatsoever. Ideapros reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or substitute any component of a prize for its cash value or a prize of approximately the same retail value. Prizes are non-transferable, must be accepted as awarded by Ideapros and cannot be exchanged by a declared winner for cash or other substitutes.
- AGREEMENT OF CONTEST TERMS: By entering the contest, each entrant agrees to abide by these contest rules, which are subject to change without notice to contest entrants individually, and each entrant releases Ideapros, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents and advertising and promotional agencies, from any damage, loss or liability suffered as a result of or arising from the entrant’s participation in a contest or the use of any prize. Final prize and product features may change prior to delivery.
- LEGALITY: The contest is void where prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION: Personal information collected from entrants will be used by Ideapros only for the purpose of administering the contest. By entering the contest, entrant consents to the manner of collection, use and disclosure of personal information.