Making Kitchens Safer
ABOUT SIZZLE BUSTER
SizzleBuster absorbs the grease splatter while you are cooking… and after too! No more dealing with splashing oils and grease – with SizzleBuster those problems are a thing of the past. For a clean kitchen and a safe cooking experience, choose SizzleBuster!
Discover how easy cooking can be when you don’t have to worry about the splatter – for you and your family. SizzleBuster creates a natural, absorbent barrier that protects you from third-degree grease burns and oily splatter stains that never come out of your clothes.
Reduce Kitchen Fires
Using an ordinary lid to cover grease creates condensation which can make your food taste different and even cause grease fires. More than 50 percent of kitchen fires are because of grease, primarily because once they are ignited, it’s very hard to stop them. Reduce your chances of having a kitchen fire by controlling the splatter and absorbing it quickly.
Cleanup Grease in Seconds
SizzleBuster prevents the splatter so you don’t have to spend a whole day cleaning your kitchen. Just place an absorbing, high heat resisting Sizzle Buster sheet into the pot or pan that has accumulated hot grease and the grease is gone. No more trying to dump grease in a can or scrapping it out with your kitchen sponge.
FOLLOWERS EARN UP TO 50% OFF SITEWIDE!
SIZZLE BUSTER needs
your support to go to manufacturing!
35% to Goal
You can help launch SIZZLE BUSTER faster. Follow and share now. Just a few more followers are needed to launch this product.